We have sponsored more than 2,500 businesses in Ecuador and Nicaragua
- Raising Cattle And Pigs Raising a young calf and pig to be sold in six months.
- Ceramics This is a ceramics business run by a young couple in Managua, Nicaraugua
- Distribution This micro entrepreneur is selling items ranging from food to pharmaceuticals from her motorcycle.
- Sewing Sewing businesses make up a large number of micro businesses we support.
- Cosmetics Running cosmetic businesses out of their homes has been a very sustainable venture for many ladies.
- Portable Restaurant Smal restaurants on wheels are a micro business that have a high potential for success.
- Restaurant Operating small restuarants out of their homes allow mothers to watch their kids and teach entrepreneurial skills.
- Glass and Mirror A glass and mirror micro buisness in Quito, Ecuador.
- Fruits and Vegetables This is a small micro business selling fruits and vegetables in San Benito (an hour outside of Managua).
- Avon Avon is the second most popular business we sponsor.
- Mamma's Pizza Our first and only pizza business!
- Grocery Store This is a first time borrower who has begun a small grocery store outside of her home in Guayaquil, Ecuador.
- Seamstress A group of women have banded together to open their own sewing shop.
- Esthetician One of our estheticians modeling her fingernails.
Book Vince Vetro
You can use this form to request a speaking engagement or conference with The Lending Journey’s founder, Vince Vetro. For more information, visit the Speaking Opportunities page.
Note that times are not guaranteed until you receive an email.